Tuesday 18 August 2015

Frostgrave Bits


Some more prices to use for Frostgrave ( or any other fantasy skirmish really).

Some nice scatter terrains from Thormarillion.   I'm  going more for a damp and mossy look for my ruins, so that they can be used in more settings.  

More Forestgrave than Frostgrave, if you like as that way we can make use of the existing terrain and trees that we have at the club, rather than making a whole bunmch of specific terrain that can only be used for one setting..  I may purchase some of the GW trees as they have a nice twisted fantasy feel to them.  









4 comments:

  1. Nice bits, should prove useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you remind me the next time you're playing I can bring along my snow covered Christmas trees and fleece mat to lower the temperature a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look perfect for the Frozen City!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments. I'm keen to get another game in soon, but my wife seems to always be away on business on a Monday of late, leaving me at home with the kids.....

    ReplyDelete